Abstract & Paper Submission
The online submission system for abstracts is now closed.
The extended deadline for abstract submissions has expired.
Full papers need to be submitted by
15th 28th April 2017.
For any enquiries related to submission of abstracts or papers, please contact EWTEC 2017 organizing committee at email@example.com.
Please read the guidelines below to help with your submission. There is also information on the whole EWTEC submission process, which governs how papers will be selected and used.
Submitting your full paper
If your abstract has been accepted for EWTEC 2017 then you must submit a full paper.
You submit your paper by logging in through the Author Log In link (no need to create a new account if you already created one for EWTEC 2015).
- Create an account on the paper management system.
- Once logged in, you will see a table with your details, your abstract title and status. Your status will show ‘awaiting upload of full paper’.
- Click on ‘Awaiting upload of full paper’ which take you to the upload page.
- Find your .pdf file, click ‘Upload’
- IMPORTANT: Click ‘Save and continue’